What supporting documentation will I need to provide?
Despite what non-specialist advisers or your High Street bank may have told you, there are very few documents that actually matter.
In order to package your mortgage application the way underwriters both need and like to receive it, you’ll need:
- Proof of ID (a copy of a passport or driving license will do fine);
- Proof of address (utility bill, credit card or bank statement);
- A copy of your latest contract, confirming your contract rate;
- A copy of your latest CV may be requested;
- Bank statements confirming contract earnings.