Having to cater for our client’s broad requirements and circumstances often means that we have to work very closely with specialist lenders to create bespoke mortgage products. We have also been instrumental negotiating bespoke underwriting to cover the shifting patterns in society and the labour workforce.We have the knowledge, expertise and contacts in the industry to cater for client’s specialist needs. We take the time to know your needs and personal circumstances to offer advice that is tailored to you.
Our range of specialist mortgages suits almost all personal circumstances and diverse markets. This includes:
- New Build Mortgages – It’s always exciting to buy a new home. But it’s important to understand how the process works. Arranging a New Build mortgage can often be complicated with timing being essential for successful completion.
- Bad Credit Mortgages – Arranging a mortgage when you have adverse credit can be a bit of a minefield, especially for borrowers who are first time buyers with limited experience. We have the experience and contacts to help you secure a competitive mortgage. Let us help you through this minefield.
- Mortgages for Foreign Nationals - Unfortunately, if you’re a non-EU citizen and want a mortgage in the UK, you need a specialist mortgage adviser. You shouldn’t despair – it’s not difficult if you get an experienced advisor. Over the last 14 years, we’ve helped thousands of foreign nationals in the UK secure a mortgage.
- Secured Loans (Second Charge Mortgages) – A second charge mortgage is often referred to us a second mortgage. This is because they are a secured against your existing property following the first mortgage charge. A second charge mortgage is used to raise extra money, instead of remortgaging or taking out a personal loan.
- Oil & Gas Contractor Mortgages - Short-term contracts, offshore work in the Oil and Gas industry and physical risk. These are all factors you might think are stopping you getting a mortgage. That's not always the case; how you process your (not insignificant) pay might be more to blame.