Contracting Matters Blog
Posted by May 16th, 2017on
Here’s the Freelancer Financials’ guide to limited company tax planning covering 06/04/2017 thru 05/04/2018. It highlights contractors’ optimal salary and dividend levels for tax year 2017/2018.
- Introduction: what distinguishes contractors from employees?
- This is how basic limited company tax efficiency works;
- Personal allowances for income tax, 2017/18;
- Taxes applicable to dividends for the 2017/18 tax year;
- Optimal salary for single- and multi-person payroll;
- Drawing dividends at higher tax bands: three safe steps you can take;
Continue reading about Contractors’ most tax efficient salary and dividend levels, 2017/18